Monday 13 June 2011

Welcome to life as I know it....

I'm Kate, a twenty something mummy living in leafy surburbia. I say twenty something when in reality its nearer the big three (uh) oh mark. I am the proud owner of a couple of rugrats, a long suffering other half and a people carrier. I love the kids and boyfriend...don't have quite so much affection for the wagon.
I'm currently on Maternity Leave and mostly enjoying the ups and downs of being a 'Stay at Home Mum'. Hats off to all those SAHMs out there, its hard work. I will be returning to work.....at some point. I think I realised that it might be a good thing to go back (part time) when I greeted my friend in a tone usually reserved for excitable two year olds, set fire to the microwave by putting a solitary sweet potato in to cook for fifty five minutes and couldn't work out why my daughters car seat wouldn't lock into the base.....I had her upside down!
Hopefully writing this blog will get the brain ticking and entertain you along the way!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment